Our media architects can help conceptualize, design, write, edit, and perfect any type of editorial project. You choose the writing and/or editing package, deadlines, and delivery method (such as track changes on a Word document, revised on a hard copy and hand-delivered, discussed in person) and we bring your work to its highest potential.
Our highly skilled team is focused on turning your ideas and words into a finely tuned vision, whether it’s a novel, memoir, revamped web site, instructional guide, or brochure.
Not sure what publishing route is the right one for you? We can walk you step-by-step through traditional, self, hybrid, and digital publishing, from the conception of a project all the way to the finished product. We easily find what works for your product and your budget. We even have an award-winning recording studio where you can create your own audio book.
Our skill, expertise, and integrity have helped to make an array of clients successful, satisfied, and more professional in their craft.
- Writing and Editing for web sites, brochures, presentations, proposals, etc.
- Graphic design: branding, logos, etc.
- Web site design
- Ghostwriting manuscripts
- Assistance with creating outlines
- Proofreading, copyediting, and developmental editing for manuscripts
- Book cover design
- Interior formatting/design
- Audio book recording at a professional studio
- Publishing consultation (see below)
- Marketing and publicity (see below)
- Academic writing and editing for papers, admissions essays, etc.
- Consultation and Guidance
- We have relationships with some of the top self-publishing, hybrid, and traditional publishers around; we will help you choose the best route for your book
- Assistance with figuring out the best way to market yourself and your book, based on your target audience, budget, and expectations