When the staff at Midnight Publishing began curating and writing the Burning the Midnight Oil series for all writers who wish to publish in 2019, we knew that we wanted it to accomplish a few things. First and foremost, to answer all of the questions that keep authors up at night—providing a blueprint from which you can learn and understand the 3 best ways to publish your bestseller in 2019, what is involved for each route, and to make an informed decision based on your own book, budget, and expectations. From book production and technology to pricing and costs, the publishing industry has shifted enormously in the last decade as e-books, e-readers/tablets and new, affordable and accessible ways of publishing have become available to authors and entrepreneurs.
It was in 2012 that a surge of self-publishing and hybrid publishing options readily became available to writers seeking publication of their work, disrupting the traditional publishing space in ways that are still evident today. While traditional publishing continues to be a “holy grail” of sorts for some authors, there are several other models from which to choose from—and it is our belief as industry experts that you should have all the information available at an affordable price to make the right choice for your author journey. Our 3 groundbreaking, informative guides are listed and described below:
The Industry Experts’ Guide to Publishing Your Bestseller, 2018-2019 Self-Publishing Edition– BUY NOW for $14.99 or bundle and save!
Highlights for this 50-page guide of curated insider information include:
- A step-by-step guide to self-publishing in 9 months.
- The different types of self-publishing currently.
- A list of our recommended cover designers, consultants, print-on-demand services and more—and quick facts on what they can offer you directly.
- How to avoid indie publishing scams.
- Tricks for a foolproof proofread and publish-ready manuscript.
- Understanding royalties, taxes and the financial investment of self-publishing.
- How to create and sell audiobooks.
- How to market yourself as an “authorpreneur.”
The Industry Experts’ Guide to Publishing Your Bestseller, 2018-201